• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Security Forums

FAQ | Usergroups | Profile | Register | RSS | Posting Guidelines | Recent Posts

Need your suggestion!

Users browsing this topic:0 Security Fans, 0 Stealth Security Fans
Registered Security Fans: None
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly version    Networking/Security Forums Index -> Hardware // Upgrades

View previous topic :: View next topic  
chris878758
Just Arrived
Just Arrived

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:19 am    Post subject: Need your suggestion! Reply with quote

I had to format my C:drive several days ago, actually, I didn’t want to do this. My dell pc have been affected due to the virus, and after formatted the disk, my important word files have gone too. I never aware that the lost files can be recovered by a data recovery software until a friend of mine said it to me. I googled with “data recovery”, so many softwares were found: EASEUS Data Recovery Wizard, easy recovery , active, undeleted. I don’t know which is the best one to buy, I don’t have too much money. Somebody recommend EASEUS, I have gone to his website, maybe it is a cost-effective one. Is there any more suggestion before I purchase EASEUS’s.
Yeprem
Just Arrived
Just Arrived

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, that's too bad.

Try QueTek File Scavenger first. They have a trial copy you can use to see if it will work for you.

You have to make sure not to install Windows on the same drive though before attampting to recover your files.

Get a new drive, install Windows on that drive, install the old formatted drive as a secondary drive. Logon to Windows and install the QueTek File Scavenger trial software. Scan the old formatted drive. DO NOT FORMAT THE DRIVE AGAIN if Windows says anything about the drive not being formatted or anything like that.

This software will allow you to recover files up to 64KB with the trial license. If those files are recovered successfully, you can purchase a license if you decide to.

Good luck if it is not too late already. Just saw your post, I see it has already been a week.

Yeprem

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly version    Networking/Security Forums Index -> Hardware // Upgrades All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: