Install driver SATA

Networking/Security Forums -> Hardware // Upgrades

Author: sophaunsim PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 2:03 pm    Post subject: Install driver SATA
    ----
How can I install SATA driver, when I boot from cd window xp and can not see the Hard Disk drive, so how can I do?[/quote]

Author: ryansuttonLocation: San Francisco, California PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:54 pm    Post subject:
    ----
When you install XP there should be an option to install SCSI controllers by pressing a function key. Choose that option then you will be able to load the drivers to get your SATA drive working.

Author: WaldemarLocation: Edison, NJ PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 1:14 am    Post subject:
    ----
Look at the message bar down on the screen as you start the installation. You will be prompt to hit F6 key to install your driver. It is at the very beginning of the installation procedure.Follow instructions when to insert floppy with your driver and remove it, observing info bar down, on the screen as installation proceeds.
Regards - Waldemar

Author: StarboykbLocation: Brunei PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 4:14 am    Post subject:
    ----
Make sure you have the RAID or SCSI Window XP drivers loaded in your floppy before you start hitting F6. Do not removed the floppy disk yet while you Window copying the important installed files. It sometimes might require to load the drivers again from the floppy.

Networking/Security Forums -> Hardware // Upgrades

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod, All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Page 1 of 1