Meru networks vs Cisco... .a new Wi-Fi, "two-pole"

Networking/Security Forums -> Connectivity // Telecommunications // Internet News

Author: The_Real_GandalfLocation: Athens,Greece PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:12 pm    Post subject: Meru networks vs Cisco... .a new Wi-Fi, "two-pole"
    ----
I know that usually , we do not participate , in such comparisons. This however independent testing from Syracuse University, has many interesting points regarding Wi-Fi technologies. The even more intrigging part , is that it seems to be the first time , that a company , which can not be compared to any size , towards Cisco, gets the top results.
Even more interesting , are the answers given , in an official way from the two companies.

http://www.networkcomputing.com/channels/wireless/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=194400865

p.s. if the mods or admins of the site, think that this message is against the rules, here, please forgive me , and remove it.

The point of the message here is not to promote something, but to stay updated on the Wi-Fi products.

Gandalf

Author: AdamVLocation: Leeds, UK PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 9:32 pm    Post subject:
    ----
I, for one, found this a very interesting article.

As you are a long-term member and Trusted Source I have no doubt as to your intentions in posting this and thank you for bringing it to the attention of our membership.

Networking/Security Forums -> Connectivity // Telecommunications // Internet News

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod, All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Page 1 of 1