Any suggestion to unlock iphone?

Networking/Security Forums -> Programming and More

Author: Ashlee1 PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:48 pm    Post subject: Any suggestion to unlock iphone?
    ----
I have used many cell phones by now with all upgraded features recently I was impressed by iphone which feeds my gadget addiction

My question is if someone could recommend a reputable place to unlock my iphone ... google search brings up a lot but I'm looking for somewhere that gives good service etc ...

Also, wondering where to jailbreak it.

Thanks

Author: randomb PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:09 am    Post subject:
    ----
Hello Sir!

We have alot of customer using iphones these days, first thing:

- If you upgrade to 2.2.1 Firmware it will upgrade the baseband and then you will be unable to unlock it (yet! )

- I jailbreaked my first iphone, most of all for the fun of it! but but.. you will not really gain anything from it - yes you will have access to alot of free apps, but most of these is anyway shareware + it will slow your phone alot, kill the battery genereally turning at very very nice phone into a slowmobile..

Author: GroovicusLocation: Centerville, South Dakota PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:21 pm    Post subject:
    ----
Quote:
First of all this is NOT a hacking/cracking or warez forum, anything related to these topics unless it is pertinent to a current discussion or is security related is not welcome.

Networking/Security Forums -> Programming and More

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod, All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Page 1 of 1