You do not have the necessary permissions to use the <nam

Networking/Security Forums -> Databases

Author: alekbtLocation: Macedonia PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:51 pm    Post subject: You do not have the necessary permissions to use the <nam
    ----
Please some help needed.

i was using access 2000 from start to create a database but somewhere in the middle i have installed access 2003 and continue working with my database. in a order to prevent appearing that security warning window on the start i run security wizard . and didn't manage to find anything about but i accidenttly created a workgroup . on the security wizard i was only clicking next ,next and i didn't set any password. but it seems that the wizard has made security.mdw file and a shortcut for my database from where i was able to start my database, and a logon screen was appearing with only my username "alek" and no password and with only clicking OK my database was opening with full permissions. but somehow i have deleted the security file and now this message appears <b>You do not have the necessary permissions to use the <name> object. Have your system administrator or the person who created this object establish the appropriate permissions for you. (Error 3033)</b>
i went to as many forums about this problem and i have tried many things like creating new mdw file with full permissions for admins and users , i have created user "alek" in this new file and give him admin rights , and then joined this file to my database through shortcut "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\MSACCESS.EXE" "C:\Documents and Settings\alek\Desktop\potsetnik1.0.mdb" /WRKGRP "C:\Documents and Settings\alek\Desktop\security1.mdw" /user "alek" . but nothing helped.

Networking/Security Forums -> Databases

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod, All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Page 1 of 1