Related to Html and Java Script?

Networking/Security Forums -> Programming and More

Author: smith785 PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:16 pm    Post subject: Related to Html and Java Script?
    ----
How to create explorer like menu in Html or java script?
eg
+ Game(inside this Cricket and Football)

when click on + sign it become like--

- Game
-Cricket
-Football

Can anybody suggest me, by which command I can do it?

Author: GroovicusLocation: Centerville, South Dakota PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:03 pm    Post subject:
    ----
I have removed your spam links because, well, they are spam, adn have nothing to do with the topic at hand. I'll monitor this topic and see if you really want help, or if you think we're stupid and just allow links that have no bearing on the topic at all.

Author: pass1000 PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:37 am    Post subject:
    ----
I think you are not in question, because I do not understand what you are looking to express the meaning of the game on the web page this issue, and now most people are to use Javascript to write programs, and now a lot of programs, such as the flash can also be embedded in web pages where to produce. I hope you add more clearly the problem, thank you

Author: smithdwsn PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 7:51 pm    Post subject:
    ----
I can not explain on this because it is very lengthy process on this. So you can search this on Internet with title submenu in Java script. It will get it with codes and steps.
Another way is to download ready made submenu. You have to just download and modify. Then implement in your application it will work.

Moderator note: edited to remove spam signature - capi

Networking/Security Forums -> Programming and More

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod, All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Page 1 of 1