Virus problem and causing BSoD

Networking/Security Forums -> Beginners // Misc. Computer Questions

Author: noobymcnugget PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:32 am    Post subject: Virus problem and causing BSoD
    ----
I got the Security Master AV Virus along with the FLV Player virus. I looked on sites for guides to get rid of it. I did as the guide says and the virus is still there. It seems to be reinstalling itself. I have to do everything in safe mode because every time i try to remove it in normal mode i get the BSoD "IRQL_EQUAL_OR_LESS_THAN_EQUAL" i know it has to do something with bad registry so i'm thinking the virus did something. Any help? I can't remove the virus and i keep getting the BSoD every time i try to removing it outside of safe mode. Also System restore does not work. Any help is appreciated.

Author: operat0r2 PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:03 pm    Post subject:
    ----
rmccurdy.com/email.html dont run as adminisrator and use firefox Smile

Author: blackcivic PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:30 am    Post subject:
    ----
my only suggestion is to run some malware scanners in safe mode that way only essential services needed to run windows will be used.

Have you tried posting in the appropriate parts of the forum regarding your problem?

Author: Madgeki PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:16 pm    Post subject: Hi!
    ----
I think you have to try Registry Cleaner, for me it worked.

Author: DuncanWilliams PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:54 pm    Post subject:
    ----
cleaners (including registry):
http://my.opera.com/internetsecurity/blog/2010/12/13/free-anti-malware-and-other-applications

Malware Scanners:
http://my.opera.com/internetsecurity/blog/2010/12/14/clean-out-your-windows-computer-utilities-to-remove-unwanted-data

Author: jameskodo85 PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:56 am    Post subject:
    ----
my only suggest is to run some mama scanners in safe mode that way only requirement services needed to run wink will be expended.

Networking/Security Forums -> Beginners // Misc. Computer Questions

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod, All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Page 1 of 1