Windows 2003 Server Take Time to Boot/Login

Networking/Security Forums -> Exchange 2000 // 2003 // 2007 & Active Directory

Author: gerald1224 PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:50 pm    Post subject: Windows 2003 Server Take Time to Boot/Login
    ----
Hello,

I'm having problem with my windows 2003 server, Can any one help me or guide me to solve the problem.
My windows 2003 server include AD/ Exchange 2003 on it. The problem occurs when i restarted the server from then it take time to logout, then after booting it take time also on Applying computer setting( it took 1hr), then upon login again will take to apply the computer setting. Upon checking the server i cannot open the My Network Places Properties and when i check the services, the Network Connection did not start, I tried to start it but i just give me error 1053, also notice that some other service is in stopping and starting mode.
Luckily that the exchange or email is working and my client can access the shared folder.
Can any one help me on this on how to solve this problem.
I tried searching on the net and found something similar to my problem, and tried the solution but did not fix my problem.
I even tried to change the logon account for the RPC but still the same my server start very slowly.

Please help.

Gerald

Networking/Security Forums -> Exchange 2000 // 2003 // 2007 & Active Directory

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod, All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Page 1 of 1