Does anyone ever check in anymore?

Networking/Security Forums -> General Chat

Author: Tom BairLocation: Portland, Oregon USA PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:38 pm    Post subject: Does anyone ever check in anymore?
    ----
Hi guys,

Was feeling nostillgic today and decided to see if this site was still up and running. Was happy to see it is, although not very active. Was also surprised to see it wasn't full of spam... boy did we have battles with that stuff in the past!

Just wondering if any friends or members from the 'old days' ever log on anymore?

Author: Tom BairLocation: Portland, Oregon USA PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:20 am    Post subject:
    ----
Wow ... a year later and here I am again! Not finding any messages or replys since I was last here a year ago. I guess this has become a time capsule of an era. (Wonder if someone has their email auto-notification still left on and be surprised...grin).

Author: SidLocation: Kansas PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:37 pm    Post subject:
    ----
Hey Tom! I was feeling nostalgic as well and thought I would check out what all has been going on. I was happy to see that the site was still up and allowed me to login.

Author: Tom BairLocation: Portland, Oregon USA PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:37 pm    Post subject:
    ----
Aug 8th, 2020 and again I'm back. Good to see Sid checked in a few years ago.. lol. Literally surprised Techgenix is keeping the server up online.

Tom

Author: Tom BairLocation: Portland, Oregon USA PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2023 5:20 am    Post subject:
    ----
Three years later and here I am! Wonder if anyone will get notified via email of this post? Wonder how many kids Sid has by now?

Carry on all,
Tom

Networking/Security Forums -> General Chat

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod, All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Page 1 of 1