• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Security Forums

FAQ | Usergroups | Profile | Register | RSS | Posting Guidelines | Recent Posts

Meru networks vs Cisco... .a new Wi-Fi, "two-pole"

Users browsing this topic:0 Security Fans, 0 Stealth Security Fans
Registered Security Fans: None
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly version    Networking/Security Forums Index -> Connectivity // Telecommunications // Internet News

View previous topic :: View next topic  
The_Real_Gandalf
Trusted SF Member
Trusted SF Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:12 pm    Post subject: Meru networks vs Cisco... .a new Wi-Fi, "two-pole" Reply with quote

I know that usually , we do not participate , in such comparisons. This however independent testing from Syracuse University, has many interesting points regarding Wi-Fi technologies. The even more intrigging part , is that it seems to be the first time , that a company , which can not be compared to any size , towards Cisco, gets the top results.
Even more interesting , are the answers given , in an official way from the two companies.

http://www.networkcomputing.com/channels/wireless/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=194400865

p.s. if the mods or admins of the site, think that this message is against the rules, here, please forgive me , and remove it.

The point of the message here is not to promote something, but to stay updated on the Wi-Fi products.

Gandalf
AdamV
SF Mod
SF Mod

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I, for one, found this a very interesting article.

As you are a long-term member and Trusted Source I have no doubt as to your intentions in posting this and thank you for bringing it to the attention of our membership.

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly version    Networking/Security Forums Index -> Connectivity // Telecommunications // Internet News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: